Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ceased to be

I tried to make it nice hun
I really really did
I wanted you to like it babe
but sometimes I just cant win
I used the level like you told me to
I even measured it out
but something went askew love
and it just isn't very right.
I tried to make it nice hun
I really really tried
but I am at a loss for words dear
at how this came to be
but somewhere between the wall
and the hammer
the nail ceased to be.

I have been trying to decorate the home and get pictures up on the walls because Jameson said it makes it feel more like home. So as a surprise, I was hanging up pictures and I got one stuck in the wall...and... I tried to pull it out but it just wouldn't come out! So, I used both hands, and with the hammer, it did come out. But I have no idea where it is. I had 2 friends come and try separately. But before you freak out, I did vacuum the floor before Chloe went on it again and rearranged the furniture. It really did cease to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment